I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "camapi1.dll Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix camapi1.dll missing errors.<
|Company: SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.|
|Description: DS Camera Communication support Library|
|File Size: 12753 bytes (12.45 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: ae31b831637a425e9da05dd3a44db7a7|
What are the common causes associated with camapi1.dll Error?
Method One: Fix camapi1.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing camapi1.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Troubleshoot camapi1.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download camapi1.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the camapi1.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the camapi1.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker might hunt for the corrupted camapi1.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)